Virtual Show Rules:
- Each exhibitor may only enter one exhibit per class.
- Entry is free in all classes.
- Rosettes will be posted to winners. Please ensure that you provide correct contact details with your entry.
- Entries must be made through the website www.irishshows.org. Entries will not be accepted in any other format.
- Entries close at midnight on Tuesday 4th August 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- If entering on behalf of a third party, e.g. a child, you must create an exhibitor profile for them on your account (select "add new contact" in the exhibitor field).
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to take clear photos or videos of each entry as stipulated in the class description.
- All photos and videos should be taken in landscape format unless otherwise stated.
- By supplying images or video footage you are automatically agreeing that the images/video can be used by the Irish Shows Association CLG, its servants or agents and will be in the public domain.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to read the requirements for each class before entering. You will not be able to submit an entry if the requisite number of images/videos/files has not been uploaded.
- Professional show photographs will not be accepted.
- All photos and videos must be taken after 1st June 2020.
- Competitors take part in these competitions at their own risk. Irish Shows Association CLG will not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage incurred while participating in these virtual competitions.
- Name of Child and Date of Birth is a requirement for entering certain classes. This information is solely for use by the Irish Shows Association CLG to determine eligibility for that competition.
- All eligible entries will be judged. Entries will be numbered and judged anonymously.
- The Judge’s decision is final.