- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to take clear photos or videos of each entry as stipulated in the class description.
- All photos and videos should be taken in landscape format unless otherwise stated as this format is better for the judges to view.
- By supplying images or video footage you are automatically agreeing that the images/video can be used by the Irish Shows Association CLG, its servants or agents and will be in the public domain.
Example Video Entry Below
DemoEntry from Irish Shows Association on Vimeo.
- Keep your video as short as possible to show what is required for the class.
- If your chosen device has an option to record/save in standard definition rather than high definition, this will reduce the file size.
- Consider splitting longer videos into two. We have amended the system settings to allow you to upload more than one video if necessary.
- Remember, it is your exhibit that will be judged, not your cinematography skills.
- If you are entering several classes with video elements, submit one entry at a time rather than putting them together in one order.
- Unless otherwise stated, photographs are intended for online viewing. Therefore, a minimum resolution of 72 dpi is required.
- Please submit original images, not screenshots.
- As a guide, a file size of approximately 1 MB will allow for clear viewing.
- Professional show photographs are not admissible.