THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & TINAHELY SHOW SOCIETY
THE RED MILLS TWO-YEAR-OLD GELDING ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONSHIP
PRIZE FUND: €3,000
ENTRY FEE: To Qualifying Show €10 / To Final €20.Event Date:7 Aug 2023
BLS Rock and Roll
Glynnwood Star of Verdi
Ballinard Just Pip
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to animals registered in a World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses (WBFSH) studbook or a Department of Agriculture Food and The Marine (DAFM) approved studbook with recorded breeding.
2. Two animals may be selected to qualify for the final if the judges and the I.S.A. agree the standard is high enough.
3. Exhibitors to both the qualifier and the final must have the animal’s passport available for inspection prior to entry to the judging ring. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate disqualification.
4. Passports & Microchips should be read by a veterinary surgeon at the final.
5. Animals qualified for final are not eligible to enter any other class at the show where the final is held.
6. The Qualifying Exhibitor must fill out their own Qualifying Card at each Qualifying Show.
These rules should be read in conjunction with the I.S.A Rules.