THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & TYDAVNET SHOW
THE ALL IRELAND HOME PRESERVES CHAMPIONSHIP
PRIZE FUND €600
Entry fee: To qualifying Show: €3 To final: €6Event Date:19 Aug 2023
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Display three pots of preserves any size one pot from each section below
Max. space allowed 22cm by 41cm
2. Exhibitor to be creative when presenting their exhibit.
3. Points will be awarded for taste, appearance, sealing, setting and presentation
4. The competition is confined to amateurs both male & female.
5. Two exhibits will qualify from each show.
6. The exhibits must be home produced by the exhibitor.
7. In the event of an objection and following an investigation, and if the exhibitor is deemed to be making a living from their profession, they may be disqualified.
8. A special class will be held at each qualifying show.
9. All preserves will be sampled.
10. The judge’s decisions at all stages of the competition is final
11. Exhibits are displayed at owner’s risk.
12. For the final fresh pots of preserves must be entered.
These rules to be read in conjunction with ISA Rules