THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & CASTLEBLAYNEY SHOW SOCIETY
ALL IRELAND BREAD BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP
Entry Fee: to qualifying show: €3 To final: €6.Event Date:7 Aug 2023
Mairéad Blake Coyle
RULES & CONDITIONS
1. Each exhibitor will bake 3 items:
2. The Items to be displayed as one exhibit on a base of 2ft x2ft approx.
3. Points will be awarded for texture taste, and presentation.
4. Competition is open to amateurs, male/female, and one tray to qualify per exhibitor.
5. All items to be home made by the exhibitor.
6. In the event of an objection and following an investigation, and if the exhibitor is deemed to be making their living from their profession, they maybe disqualified.
7. A SuperValu Flour wrapper to be displayed with the exhibit.
8. A special qualifying class will be held at selected shows.
9. Two trays may qualify for the final, if judges agree that the standard is high enough.
10.Judge’s decision will be final at all stages of the competition.
11.Exhibits are displayed at owners risk.
These rules should be read in conjunction with the ISA Rules.