THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & TULLAMORE SHOW SOCIETY
THE ODLUMS ALL IRELAND HOME BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP
Entry Fee: To qualifying show : €3 To Final: €6Event Date:13 Aug 2023
RULES & CONDITIONS:
Each exhibitor to bake all items using recipes found on the Odlums website and Odlums products must be used: Please see items below:
N.B. All recipes can be found on the Odlum's website.
1. Items to be displayed on individual plates and each exhibitor will be allotted their own space (trays optional) on a base 24” Square.
2. Points will be awarded for taste, texture, appearance of baked items and presentation.
3. The competition is confined to amateurs, with one entry per exhibitor at the final.
5. In the event of an objection and following an investigation, and if the exhibitor is deemed to be making their living from their profession, they maybe disqualified.
6. The items must be fresh and home baked by exhibitor.
7. A special class will be held at each qualifying show. Two entries may qualify from these shows for the final, if judges agree that the standard is high enough. The Qualifiers from each of these shows will go forward to the final, to be held at the Tullamore Show, on Sunday August 13th.
8. Non-adherence to tray size will deem elimination of exhibit.
9. All items will be cut and/or sampled by the Judge.
10.Each of the successful qualifiers will receive a hamper containing Odlum's products, on appearance at the final.
11.Certificates will be awarded to the finalists.
12.The judge’s decisions at all stages of the competition IS FINAL.
13.Exhibits are displayed at owner’s risk.
These rules should be read in conjunction with the I.S.A. Rules
Marquee open from 7.30am on show morning and will be closed for judging at 10am sharp. Marquee will open to the public at 12 noon and exhibits may not be removed before 5.00pm.