Poultry All-Ireland Championships
Tullamore Show Society
The Redmills All Ireland Poultry Championship
Connolly Redmills, Goresbridge, Co. Kilkenny
PRIZE FUND: €500
Direct Entry to Tullamore Show
Postal entries close7th July and online entries close on 19th July
Rules & Conditions
- The competition is open to large fowl, heavy soft feather, female
- Exhibits must be pure bred (confined only to the following breeds: Aus-tralorp, Barnvelder, Bramah, Cochin, Croad, Langshan, Dorking, Fav-erolles, Frizzle, Marams, Orpington, Plymoth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Sussex, Wyandotte. Also the following rare breeds: Houdans, Ixworth, Jersey Giants, La Fléche, North Holland Blue, Norfolk Grey, Orloff and Transylvanian Naked Neck.
These are the only breeds of birds accepted. No Bantams & No Waterfowl.
Only two entries per person allowed in final.
Exhibitors must declare the breed, variety, colour and sex on entry form.
Exhibits must be owned by the exhibitor at the time of show.
Exhibits in this class may not enter any other classes on day of final.
Cages will be provided at the final.
Each finalist will receive product on appearance at the final.
These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association Rules.
Judges decision is final.
Exhibits cannot be removed before 5.00 pm.
Prizes: 1st €150 2nd €100 3rd €50 4th €25 5th €25 6th €25 7th €25
Direct postal entry to Secretary, Tullamore Show, Church St. Tullamore or Online Entries through. www.tullamoreshow.com
Final: Tullamore Show & AIB National Livestock Show Sunday 13th August 2017.
THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & SWINFORD SHOW SOCIETY
The All Ireland Male Bantam Chicken Championship Final
The All Ireland Female Bantam Chicken Championship Final
Prize Fund: €355 in each Final.
1. The competition is open to all breeds of True Bantam i.e. Belgian, Dutch, Japanese, Pekin, Rosecomb or Sebright.
2. Four birds from each qualifying show will be able to compete in the final.
3. Individual competitors may qualify no more than two birds for each final.
4. Chickens qualifying for entry in the final may not be entered in any other classes at Swinford Show.
5. The chickens must be penned in the cages provided at the show grounds by 10.30 am.
6. Final to be judged at 1 p.m.
7. These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association Rules.
Entry Fee to qualifying show €3. To Final €6.
Saintfield & District
FINAL: SWINFORD SHOW– Saturday 19th August 2017
BONNICONLON SHOW LIMITED
Presents All-Ireland Poultry Final
Prize Fund: €2,000
Judging starts at 11.00 am
Direct Entry to Show Secretary by Friday 29th July 2016
All Ireland Goose or Gander
All Ireland Duck or Drake
All Ireland Ornamental Duck or Drake
All Ireland Heavy Breed
All Ireland Light Breed
All Ireland Bantam
Prize fund €100 each class
1st €30 2nd €25 3rd €20 4th€15 5th €10
Entry fee €3
Entry Fee Direct to Show Secretary Gerry Durcan Carrareagh Bonniconlon, Ballina, Co Mayo
These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association Rules
Judging starts at 11.00 am
BONNICONLON SHOW – Monday 7th August 2017